SAVE THE DATE!!
ChicagoEFT IN-PERSON Externship: June 24-27, 2024
Registration opens January 1, 2024
Registration ends June 19th or when full
Transform the way you work with Couples and earn 24 CE credits at this 4 day intensive training! The Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) Externship, developed by Dr. Susan Johnson, is an immersion into the science and power of attachment and emotion. You will learn how to shift the way you understand couples in distress and change the way you work with families, couples, and individuals. This is an experiential and didactic training that will help you be more effective in your clinical practice as well as strengthen relationships in your own life! This is an official EFT Externship, endorsed by the Center for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (ICEEFT).
CE CREDIT: This training qualifies for 24 continuation education credits. ChicagoEFT is licensed to offer CE’s for LMFT, LCPC, LCSW professionals and Psychologists in the state of Illinois. However, many states have reciprocity agreements and you may be able to use CE’s offered through this training. Please check with your state professional boards.
We will meet each day from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CENTRAL
- Day 1: EFT-The Model, The Research & The Map
- Day 2: EFT Stage 1, How to Help Couples De-escalate and Stabilize Their Relationship
- Day 3: EFT Stage 2, How to Deepen Experiences of Emotional Safety
- Day 4: EFT Stage 3, Consolidating Change, also Dealing with Impasses such as Betrayals
Extra Early Bird through February 29, 2024 $895
Early Bird through April 30, 2024 $950
Regular Rate $1095
- 35% discount off the Regular Rate for students, active military or veterans. The discount is also given to therapists who work with under-resourced populations in a community mental health organization or similar not-for-profit organization and either work in Illinois or within a 200 mile radius of Chicago.
Join Certified EFT trainer Gretchen Harro for this dive into Emotionally Focused Therapy.
Gretchen Harro, MA, LMFT is a Certified Emotionally Focused Therapist, Supervisor and Trainer. She is the owner of Relationship Works LLC, a private practice in Buffalo Grove, Illinois. For more than 25 years Gretchen has helped couples shift from disconnection to a safe, secure connection. Her great passions are to help couples rediscover the joy of their friendship and to help therapists become more effective and efficient in their work, which also brings her joy! Gretchen is known for her personal warmth and for adding creative elements to the training to make the learning more accessible to multiple learning styles. Gretchen is also Vice President of the board of the Chicago Center for Emotionally Focus Therapy.