EFT Foundations Series:
How to Understand And Create Change For A Couple
Friday, February 25, 2022
This is the second workshop of a monthly online series on Emotionally Focused Therapy Foundations. How do we understand and create change for a couple? We’ll be organizing and exploring EFT’s usage of Systems Theory, the Experiential/Humanistic approach, and the three tasks of EFT.
Date: Friday, February 25, 2022
Time: 11am – 1pm CST
Location: Online via Zoom*
Presenter: Joshua Marder, LMFT
Cost: $40 / $30 for ChicagoEFT members (log in for member pricing)
2 CEU’s at no additional cost for LMFT, LCPC and LCSW**
- Registration closes Thursday, February 24th at 6pm CST.
- Zoom details will be sent out to all registrants after registration closes.
- Please add info@chicagoEFT.com to your contacts to avoid having this email sent to your spam folder.
- ChicagoEFT is licensed to offer CE’s for LMFT, LCPC and LCSW professionals in the state of Illinois. Many states have reciprocity agreements and you may be able to use CE’s offered through this training. Please check with your state professional boards.
EFT Foundations Series
There is so much to learn and master in the process of becoming proficient in the EFT model! These 2-hour workshops will methodically explain the core concepts of Emotionally Focused Therapy, in concept and in practice.
8 Primary EFT Interventions – Fri, March 25th
Getting Off on the Right Foot in Couples Therapy – Fri, May 13th
The EFT Tango – Fri, June 17th
Taking the Couple from Cutting Off to Connection – Fri, July 15th
Healing Wounds and Building Bonds, Deepening Emotional Engagement – Fri, Aug 26th
These workshops are open to:
- those already trained in EFT looking to refine their understanding of the model
- the greater mental health professional community, those curious about the model
- Students! If you are a student, simply type N/A in the registration for license type and number.
About the Presenter
Joshua Marder, LMFT, is an ICEEFT certified EFT therapist and supervisor. Along with his private practice, Josh serves on the ChicagoEFT board, leads monthly trainings for couples therapists, and offers monthly couples workshops. His online and in-person workshops throughout the Chicago mental health community have been termed insightful, entertaining, and packed with the information couples and therapists need to build long lasting bonds. To contact Josh or find out more about his practice and workshops, go to www.builttobond.com.
Reviews from participants of the EFT Foundations Workshops:
“Extremely well organized and informative… yet personalized and engaging!”
“SO appreciative! Each workshop helps me to internalize this simple and highly complex approach.”
“Josh is fantastic, bringing his intelligence, warmth, compassion and expertise each and every time he presents…. He makes EFT so accessible! I have learned so much from this series!”
“Josh has a very approachable teaching style that makes the material easy to digest and retain! I’m excited to take them back to help my couples. Thank you, Josh!”