Are you looking for ways to be more effective in your couple work?
Join EFT trainers Jeff Hickey LCSW and Lisa Palmer-Olsen PsyD for this intensive training in the theory, interventions and treatment process of EFT. Our goal is nothing less than to transform your work with couples. The training will:
- Sharpen how you conceptualize and intervene with highly distressed and disengaged couples,
- Deepen your work to evoke key relationship-changing attachment emotions.
- Equip you with skills to implement the in-session change events that help create enduring bonds.
Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy, with it’s fast-growing and respected body of outcome and process research, provides the couple therapist a clear model of change – even with high conflict couples.
This ICEEFT-approved Externship includes:
- Thorough readings and handouts that will ground you in the basics of the model.
- Review and discussion of session video clips conducted by Sue Johnson and other EFT experts.
- Observation of live demonstration sessions conducted by your trainers, Jeff Hickey and Lisa Palmer-Olsen.
- Extensive facilitated role-play sessions to help you learn key interventions.
June 4 – 7, 2014 at Loyola’s Watertower Campus
Special Early Bird rate through April 30th! (This event not affiliated with Loyola University)
28 CEU’s are available to social workers, counselors, psychologists and marriage and family therapists for $15.
Externship Registration (Special rate available to groups of 3 or more.)
For more info on: