EFT Foundations Series:
Eight Primary EFT Interventions
Friday, March 24, 2023
This is the third workshop of a monthly online series on Emotionally Focused Therapy Foundations. This workshop will help to answer the following questions: What are eight primary EFT Interventions? How and when are they utilized in a session? How can I incorporate them systematically into my sessions?
Date: Friday, March 24, 2023
Time: 11am – 1pm CDT
Location: Online via Zoom
Presenter: Joshua Marder, LMFT
Cost: $40 / $30 for ChicagoEFT members (log in for member pricing)
2 CEU’s at no additional cost for LMFT, LCPC and LCSW
- Registration will close on Thursday, March 23rd at 6pm.
- Zoom details will be sent out to all registrants after registration closes.
- Please add info@chicagoEFT.com to your contacts to avoid having this email sent to your spam folder.
- ChicagoEFT is licensed to offer CE’s for LMFT, LCPC and LCSW professionals in the state of Illinois. Many states have reciprocity agreements and you may be able to use CE’s offered through this training. Please check with your state professional boards.
- CEs are only included for LIVE participants in attendance who signed in and out properly.
EFT Foundations Series
There is so much to learn and master in the process of becoming proficient in the EFT model! These 2-hour workshops will methodically explain the core concepts of Emotionally Focused Therapy, in concept and in practice.
Getting Off on the Right Foot in Couples Therapy – Fri, April 28th
The EFT Tango – Fri, June 2nd
Taking the Couple from Cutting Off to Connection – Fri, July 14th
Healing Wounds and Building Bonds, Deepening Emotional Engagement – Fri, Aug 25th
These workshops are open to:
- those already trained in EFT looking to refine their understanding of the model
- the greater mental health professional community, those curious about the model
- Students! If you are a student, simply type N/A in the registration for license type and number.
About the Presenter
Joshua Marder, LMFT, is an ICEEFT certified EFT therapist and supervisor. Along with his private practice, Josh serves on the ChicagoEFT board, leads monthly trainings for couples therapists, and offers monthly couples workshops. His online and in-person workshops throughout the Chicago mental health community have been termed insightful, entertaining, and packed with the information couples and therapists need to build long lasting bonds. To contact Josh or find out more about his practice and workshops, go to www.builttobond.com.
Reviews from participants of the EFT Foundations Workshops:
“Extremely well organized and informative… yet personalized and engaging!”
“SO appreciative! Each workshop helps me to internalize this simple and highly complex approach.”
“Josh is fantastic, bringing his intelligence, warmth, compassion and expertise each and every time he presents…. He makes EFT so accessible! I have learned so much from this series!”
“Josh has a very approachable teaching style that makes the material easy to digest and retain! I’m excited to take them back to help my couples. Thank you, Josh!”
Bookings are closed for this event.